Western Union Company (WU) shares closed 0.1% from their previous 52-week low, giving the company a market cap of $ 6 billion. The stock is currently down 23.0% year-to-date, 24.2% in the past 12 months and 6.5% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 fell 2.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 19.2% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.7.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company is 47.1% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 48.4% below the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -84.1% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.